Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Razer Carcharias Vs Astro

When life decides otherwise

After 2 ultrasounds it was found that the pea was in fact a clear egg, an embryo can not ... therefore no evolution of the egg except the mucosa around which thickened.


Thursday, I go under the knife for that takes away the thing that would have brought nothing good. The gynecologist's called curettage. She shook my hand very hard, saying he needed to move on and continue our efforts.
So three weeks on the pill until the rules to restore my body and then 2 months for us to retry the wonderful epic that we have been waiting a year and a half.
Rebelote Otherwise, processing, etc. Stim ... The big heart

anyway because there croyait.Quelques tears smothered by hugs from my little cat Molly.



Good news anyway I had my tray, the first step of my motorcycle license!

0 comments:

Post a Comment